In accordance with Governor Dewine’s recommendations and the CDC, we are working to obtain reusable cloth masks for all field employees.
At this time, all masks are voluntary, and they are not intended to be respirators or task-specific PPE.
Below are the CDC guidelines that explain what cloth masks are intended for, and how to properly use them in combination with social distancing:
Because you could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick:
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public (for example, to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.)
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a face mask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
We will notify all foremen when these arrive regarding delivery to your respective sites. Because these are reusable, we will also include care instructions.
For questions, contact Sarah at 614-221-5153 ext. 124, or email@example.com.