We’re looking for a BIM operator to join one of the best commercial electrical construction firms in Central Ohio.
As our BIM operator, you will create electrical design and layout for construction projects of various sizes and scopes using software such as AutoCAD MEP and Revit. The BIM Operator will meet all specifications indicated by the job specs, project budget, scope, and quality requirements. An integral part of the preconstruction team, the BIM Operator will work with project managers and estimators to support all of Mid-City’s BIM needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop construction drawings using AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
- Create drawings for layouts of electrical, ductwork, and conduit systems.
- Support project manager by fulfilling all BIM needs related to preconstruction and construction process.
- Create drawings for layouts, coordination, and construction.
- Attend coordination meetings and manage the coordination process.
- Review architectural, structural, and mechanical contract drawings, as well as the electrical specifications.
- Utilize clash detection software to eliminate system conflicts.
- Experience with AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Navisworks, and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Understanding of the electrical construction industry
- Experience reading submittals
The chosen candidate will receive training upon hire through AutoDesk Training Courses.
If interested, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.