Congrats to Nick Grant for completing The BX Field Leadership Excellence Series. “BXFlex” is designed for field force managers and focuses on developing the management abilities of current and future jobsite leaders. With topics ranging from coaching and motivation to written communication and managing conflict, BXFlex features nationally known instructors. A small class size – comprised of jobsite leaders from both general and subcontractor companies of all sizes – gives participants the chance to learn as much from each other as they do from the speakers.
Mid-City has had a participant in each of the seven years of the program! Brian and the first two participants, Mark and Steve, were involved in the focus groups (2013-2014) that helped us develop the course.
Past participants include:
- Mark Rosselet – Class of 2015
- Steve Engle – Class of 2016
- Rick Killilea – Class of 2017
- Jeremy Whiteley – Class of 2018
- John Peden – Class of 2019
- Paul Poklinkowski – Class of 2020
- Nick Grant – Class of 2021!