We are one of Central Ohio's oldest and most well respected commercial electrical contractors who provides a vast range of services to retail, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, education & government markets.
Mission & Values
We strive to be the electrical & teledata contractor of choice in Central Ohio.
We ambitiously add value to every job for our customers.
We do the right thing even when it is not the easiest thing to do.
We get it done…Now.
We are a large company and care for the safety of all our employees with a small company feel.
SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
Our Safety team is led by full-time Safety Director Jonathan Cammarato and Director of Human Resources Angy Russell. Updating our written OSHA-compliant Safety Manual annually, our team follows a rigorous safety program with exceeds many OHSA standards, and has received 19 BX Safety Awards, and three BX Safety Innovation Awards. With leadership spearheading our company-wide safety initiatives, safety is deep-rooted in our culture.
One of the unique elements of our program is our Safety Committee, which is comprised of office and field staff. The committee’s purpose is to discuss relevant safety topics and improve upon current programs collaboratively. The goals of our safety committee are:
- to be forward-thinking and ready to change
- to be proactive rather than reactive
- to incorporate safety into the everyday culture
- to make people aware that safety is a #1 priority to company leadership
- to create a forum for open discussion and problem solving
- to reward employees who make exceptional safety efforts
- to enhance educational safety outreach
- to be an industry leader
Our focus on innovation and craftsmanship has earned our team many awards over the years.
Builder's Exchange Cornerstone Award, James F. Dew, 2006
Formerly known as the "Man of the Year" award, this honor originated in 1954 and was developed to recognize a prominent industry professional who exemplifies outstanding service and commitment to the local construction community. James Dew received this award in 2006.
Builder's Exchange Craftsmanship Award Winning Projects
- 1991 - Bank One
- 1994 - Mount Carmel West Hospital
- 1995 - Discover Card Westland
- 1997 - Mount Carmel Medical Center
- 2000 - Quest Communications Northbrook Data Center
- 2001 - Chemical Abstracts Services
- 2002 - Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital
- 2003 - Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital
- 2003 - Chase Manhattan Tech Center
- 2004 - Clear Channel Communications Inc.
- 2005 - Pickaway Meat Processing Plant
- 2007 - Grant Hospital Revitalization
- 2008 - Dublin Methodist Hospital
- 2009 - Mount Carmel West Hospital
- 2011 - New Retail Data Center
- 2012 - Columbus Commons Bicentennial Pavilion
- 2012 - Nationwide Children's Hospital Replacement Hospital (two awards)
- 2013 - COTA Maintenance Facility
- 2014 - Mount Carmel Grove City
- 2017 - Ezzo Dry Sausage Plant
- 2019 - Nationwide Children's Hospital West Energy Plant
- 2020 - Franklin County Forensic Science Center
- 2021 - COVID-19 Temporary Hospital at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
ENR Best Project Award for Specialty Contracting
- 2015 - OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Neuroscience Center Project-Teledata Portion
BBB Center for Character Ethics
- 2015 - Torch Award Recipient
BX Safety Awards
- 19 - BX Safety Achievement Awards
- 3 - BX Safety Innovation Awards
Top Workplace Award
- 2022 - Top Workplace, Central Ohio
- 2023 - Top Workplace, USA
Columbus Business First
- 2022 - Fast 50 Award
- 2022 - Gold Safety Award