Dave currently leads our estimating department as the Director of Estimating. He creates and manages budgets, estimates, design assist services, as well as delivers comprehensive proposals to our diverse list of clients. He also works in a business development capacity to strengthen existing customer relationships, focusing on the goal of delivering better projects with quality results to the Owner. Dave began his career in the electrical trade by following in the footsteps of his father, Dave Anderson Sr., who was an electrician for 35 years. Dave spent the early part of his career in the field, first serving as a journeyman electrician and later a project foreman. He has been with our company for 30+ years. Outside of work, Dave enjoys spending time with his wife of 26 years and three children (22,20,13). Dave has strong family values and believes in putting his family first.
- 5-Year National Joint Apprenticeship Electrical Training Program - NECA/IBEW-Journeyman Electrician
- 2011 Builders Exchange of Central Ohio Rising Leaders Graduate
- 2020 Builders Exchange of Central Ohio BX Executive Leadership Experience
- 15 Years continued professional training and development in electrical construction
- 7 Years continued education in project management, scheduling, design/build, cost control, and safety
- 2004 BX Craftsmanship Award - Clear Channel Communications Inc.
- 2019 BX Craftsmanship Award - Nationwide Children’s Hospital West Energy Plant
- 2020 BX Craftsmanship Award - Franklin County Forensic Science Center
- 2021 BX Craftsmanship Award - Greater Columbus Convention Center
Dave closely follows his kids who all race motocross. You can often find him at the racetrack cheering on his kids. He is their number one fan!