Doug has 38+ years of experience in the Teledata industry, with extensive knowledge of healthcare spaces. He was a critical part of the team that helped earn the Riverside Methodist Hospital Neuroscience Center Teledata Project a 2015 ENR Midwest Best Project Award for Specialty Contracting. Doug is an expert and has worked closely with many sophisticated systems, including telephone, security, nurse call, paging, video, and CCTV camera systems.
- 4-Year National Joint Apprenticeship Teledata Training Program Certification
- BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and BICSI Member
- Firestop Trained, S.T.I. FIT
Registrations & Certifications
- Commscope Uniprise Certified Installer
- Panduit Copper / Fiber Optic Cable Certified Installer
- Hubbell Mission Critical Certified Installer
- Leviton Copper / Fiber Optic Cable Certified Installer
- ExacqVision Video Server Certification
- Kantech Access Control Certification
- Bicsi Member
- IBEW Local 683
- 2015 ENR Midwest Best Project Award for Specialty Contracting, OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Neuroscience Center Project
Doug was the 2008 40 and over State of Ohio BMX (Bicycle MotoCross) Racing champion.