Fred acquired his electrical license at the age of 27 and has been involved in projects ever since. He has done a wide variety of projects but specializes primarily in data centers and hospitals. Fred worked for Mid-City from 1997-2007 as a journeyman and foreman on various data center projects. In 2007, he had a career change and became a mission critical professional in the data center world. This led to learning about other MEP trades and a variety of robust building technologies. This also provided a unique perspective from the customer side. Now as Project Manager for Mid-City, Fred uses his scheduling, communication, problem-solving, and resource planning skills to complete projects.
- AEC Electrical apprenticeship - Associated Electrical Contractors
- National Electric Code, AutoCAD - Columbus State Community College
Registrations & Certifications
- Ohio Fire Alarms/Detection Certification
- Ohio Electrical Contractor License
- ITC Certified Level 1 Infrared Thermographer
- OSHA 30-Hour Training Course in Construction Safety & Health
- IBEW local 683 Journeyman Wireman
- NFPA 70E
Fred is a bicycle enthusiast and has ridden in the TOSRV (Tour of the Scioto River Valley) a 240-mile round trip bike route that rides from Columbus to Portsmouth in just two days.