Jeff has 26+ years of electrical construction industry experience. As our staff LEED AP, he is an expert in energy-saving and value engineering techniques. Jeff works regularly in OhioHealth and Mount Carmel Health hospitals, with some of his primary customers being Grant Hospital, Dublin Methodist Hospital, and Mount Carmel East Hospital.
- 5-Year Electrical Training Program, NECA IBEW Journeyman Electrician
- Associates in Applied Sci. Business Management Technology- Columbus State
- Bachelor of Science Applied Management- Franklin University
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio Rising Leaders Institute- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
Registrations & Certifications
- LEED Accredited Professional
- OSHA 30
- State of Ohio Fire Alarm License
Jeff is a SCUBA Divemaster who loves diving in the warm Caribbean waters.