Monica joined Mid-City in 2020 right before the pandemic began. With a whirlwind start, she began as an Interdepartmental Assistant but quickly transferred to the Marketing Department. Monica’s education is in Fine Arts with a focus on Electronic Media, so the marketing position was a natural fit for her. Her talent for video production and photography has been especially beneficial to communicating Mid-City's brand. Inspired by employee needs during the pandemic, Monica also launched the Wellness Program within
Mid-City, and now offers Health Coaching, Nutrition Coaching, and Personal Training along with overseeing all Wellness initiatives companywide. When not at the office, you can find Monica trying to train wild animals, tending to her plants, going to every restaurant in Columbus “at least one time,” or playing Pickleball.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from The College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning- The University of Cincinnati
Registrations & Certifications
- Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Certified International Health Coach
- Certified Professional Bird Trainer – Knowledge Assessed
- Member, Society of Marketing Professional Services - Columbus Chapter
Monica is a total BIRDNERD and was a professional bird trainer for almost a decade!