Paul has been with Mid-City for 11+ years and in the trade for 22. The majority of his time with our company has been spent working in hospitals by managing power distribution, enabling, emergency power generators, nurse call, and renovation projects. His diverse knowledge of hospital systems and time spent
performing service work for various healthcare facilities provide practical experience that adds a unique value to any project team. Paul has also spent a few years working on some of the area’s largest data centers both with power distribution, complete systems, and prefabrication of power distribution skids.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration - Schiller University Paris France
- IBEW Local 683 Apprenticeship program
- BX Flex Field Leadership Excellence series
Registrations & Certifications
- Aerial Lift Certification
- Confined Space Certification
- Fire Alarm Certification
- Nurse Call Certification
- Builders Exchange Craftsman of the Year for 2019 Nationwide Children’s Hospital West Energy Plant
Paul played Rugby in France for a couple of years.