A Professional Business Executive with 30+ years’ experience of delivering profitable growth results in the Electrical Construction Industry. As Vice President of Strategic Planning, Ron is a leader and team player with demonstrated skills in establishing and executing business strategies. He ensures our company is reaching its highest potential by helping to support our vision, goals and the empowerment of current management to grow the business profitably and sustainably. He also champions strategies for optimizing operational performance and is guiding a plan of opportunistic growth for revenue and profitability.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, especially his granddaughters, Annie and Amelia. He is also a pilot and enjoys any excuse to go flying.
- Kent State University- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Technology, Electrical Engineering Concentration
Registrations & Certifications
- Professional Engineer – State of Ohio Professional Engineers & Surveyors
- Licensed Contractor – Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, Former Multiple Board Positions
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member
- Stark Economic Development Board, Former Vice-Chair
- ArtsInStark, Former Fundraising Campaign Volunteer
Ron provides volunteer flights for people in need of medical assistance who are unable obtain treatments locally and unable to travel commercially.