After graduation, Ryan started his career as a construction wireman, where he worked on several projects to gain important industry experience. Prior to overseeing all financial interests for the company, Ryan worked in safety and human resources. His robust knowledge of the industry has been beneficial for his current position as CFO, where he enjoys solving problems and helping the company run more efficiently. As a competitor, Ryan enjoys participating in sports, coaching his daughter’s soccer team, golf, and traveling to Disney. He is always looking for the next challenge he and his wife can get involved in.
- The Ohio State University, 2006-2010 Bachelor of Science Degree
- Master’s in business administration in 2021 - Ohio Christian University
- 2011 Graduate of Builder’s Exchange Rising Leaders Program
- 2019 Graduate of Builder’s Exchange Executive Leadership
- 2020 Graduate of Builder’s Exchange Executive Leadership 2.0
- Trustee for Health & Welfare, Pension and Annuity IBEW 683
- Ohio State Scholar Athlete
- 2010 Builders Exchange Safety Achievement Award
- 2011 Builders Exchange Safety Achievement Award
Ryan is a huge fan of Star Wars. His favorite character is Rey because she is a great role model for his two daughters.